Call: (212) 213-8275

Marriage to a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident

In the News: The Daily News, a major New York newspaper with 2.5 million daily readers, profiled Anna Valentini, Esq. and Susan Calvaruso of Valentini Law Offices, PLLC among immigration law experts who participated in the Daily News Citizenship Now! event from April 28, 2008 to May 2, 2008.

How Valentini Law Offices Can Benefit You: We understand that being together with your significant other is very important so we work very hard to get your K-3 spousal visa approved as fast as possible. By routinely dealing with a delicate task of proving that the relationship is bona fide and staying tuned to the latest USCIS regulatory updates, we can reunite you with that special person in the United States within months. As a special benefit to our K-3 visa clients and their spouses, we speak Spanish, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, German, French and Italian.

Schedule a consultation with a K3 Spousal Visa Lawyer
Valentini Law Offices, PLLC
(212) 213-8275

K3 Spousal Visa

The K-3 is a non-immigrant visa designed for alien spouses of US citizens and alien spouse's children so that they can enter the US and adjust their non-immigrant status to immigrant status while in the US. The alien spouses' children enter the US on K-4 visas. K-3 visas are usually issued at the consulate of alien spouse’s country of nationality.

To apply for K-3 visa, an alien spouse and US citizen have to be legally married either in the US, in the alien spouse’s country of nationality or in the third country. To initiate the proceedings, US citizen spouse files two petitions with the USCIS. After USCIS adjudication, the petitions are sent to the local consular office in the home country of the alien spouse. The local consular office then interviews the alien spouse.


To schedule a consultation with a New York Immigration Lawyer, call:
(212) 213-8275
or email us.